Sunday, May 31, 2015

iLL x Al Skratch // Where My Homiez? [video]

Produced By: LG Experience & LoRider 94 was a good year ..New York hip-hop duo, consisting of Big Ill (Lorenzo Glooms) and Al Skratch ( Alphonso Constant), who released a couple of dope albums they had a dope unique sound, and they had maaaad swag. Fun fact LG the producer is actually legendary producer Easy Mo Bee's brother. Felt like I posted this but I didn't word is on this track the barry White sample ate the budget up on this hit..I respect It. "I'll take her" was my shit I caught it later I was only 11 or some shit..but I knew the groove early truss me..my big homie Astor used to put me on all the flava..go back down to jamaica with the illest music... ask about me.. https://twitter.com/illalskratch

No comments:

Post a Comment