Friday, March 13, 2015

@CSHOT // Real Estate x Rocks [mixtape]

@cshot https://twitter.com/cshot In a time where everybody wants 2 be "Ace" or "Money Mitch" @cshot brings you "Lulu's story ...What if Lulu was a shotta? story might not have ended like that? If Lulu was a Shotta from Jamaica..this would be his story >>>> This album #RealEstatexRock$ was made to capture a moment in time at this particular moment in life. Real Estate x Rock$ is dedicated to get his piece of what the American dream is? As an immigrant from Montego Bay, Jamaica you hear those two "words" and you think its about the house with the big yard on the hill w/ a bad bitch cookin" naked, diamonds on your fingers x chest, pullin' up in somethin' nice U feel me? Coming from my 2 room house in Jamaica it was a huge accomplishment to get my own land, and build a what some would call a significantly large home in Atlanta, GA plus get all the aforementioned things that came wit it. Ninja Man , Bounty Killer, Shabba Ranks, Slick Rick, 2 Pac and Jay z were who I looked up to as a youte...and the diamonds and jewelry they wore were looked at as large as the stars in the sky when you're at that impressionable age I 1st saw them face 2 face so right or wrong it was something for me to attain these things. Even to get a body full of ink so long ago as well as camera quipment and computers etc, cost so my quest to get my paper right was something I take seriously. I guess we all want we want in this short life of ours and do what ever is necessary to get it. Even you can understand that?. This is NOT gloryfying any jewels, money or white jesus. Nor the beautiful women like Nikki who is the model on the tracklist. Its merely a metaphor for a person that works hard, set goals, and achieved them to then set new goals. Constant progression a dat mi deh pon king. This was crafted to reflect how I felt and interpreted this journey of my life after all the struggle, hustling, incarcerations much less these albums, designs, photographs and and experieces. Truss me young shotta been learning nough valuable lessons not working a 9-5 for 5 years now running my own companies, its tough but I appreciate the journey when its this intense. I have even more to accomplish..this is merely a moment in time, a step in my growth. Who knows where life might take me from here but I feel like I'm finally in the drivers seat. Felt others could relate so here I am. Went crazy this year musically...this is only way to end summer..a prequel to the LP everybody has been anxiously anticipating #TellMeEverything. Its rare that you can kick back and enjoy a album in its entirety that doesnt have autotune in these days and times, and I'm proud of this collexion produced x some of the best producers of this generation get ready for an experience like no other musically. Recorded x mixed @ The Trackhouse entirely x super producer @RibahOntheBeat !!!FOR PROMO USE ONLY!!! credits released 21 August 2014 Art x Photography x Design x Music x @CSHOT Produced x Araab Muzik, Muramasa, Rich Harris, Chuck Inglish, Cardo, Machinedrum, Clam$ Ca$ino, DJ Burn One, Big K.R.I.T tags

No comments:

Post a Comment