Friday, March 20, 2015

Archibald Slim // He's Drunk [LP]

Awful Records dropped Archibald Slim's "He's Drunk" on September 17, 2014 I know I'm late posting it solo but I had it embedded in his videos x lately I been feeling like I needed to have this by itself. I listen to this joint nuff...."You wanna hold something' Nigga hold these" lmao its clever lines in his hooks that make me fuck w/ the other Slim of the Awful Records who always holds his 16's on any of the features. He seems to have found a sound with producer Keith Charles Spacebar_ (KCSB) who produced this entire tape. "Shut Up" features father is one of the standout tracks on this joint but not the best certainly. Featuring Rich Po Slim x Stalin Majesty . Arch holds it down by himself. All I gotta Do is "stay black x Die" is one of my favs we got that video in heavy rotation on http://Forever-Fly.com U dunn know. Fuck w/ Slim let me know what you think.. #TellMeEverything Recorded/Mixed by Archibald SLIM https://twitter.com/niggasisclones Produced by KCSB

No comments:

Post a Comment