Friday, February 13, 2015

Rome Fortune // Beautiful Pimp II [mixtape]

Decided this should be up by itself..not just embedded within the video how it was prior. Ok beyond the fact the cover is sauce I listen to this tape so much its crazy ambient....from the intro @CitoOnTheBeat keeps it super wavy w/ Rome on "Money Memories" vocalist on this joint is the shiznit.... "iWas On one, iCant Lie" is even more sauce. Its like the riddim was built around Rome's voice but I highly doubt it. "Bad For Me", "One Day" (my standout track) "You're gonna really feel my influence" blends so perfectly from "Bad For Me"it makes no sense. Some may question Rome Fortune due to his fashion or the fact that he's not super lyrical but I challenge that opinion w/ .."I don't think he's trying to be lyrical" I think his objective is to make the music as cool as a spring morning. The spareness of the diddim on "Patience" for example wouldn't sound good w/ a super lyrical 16 ...which is why he approached it w/ a cooler more sparse flow....thats what I mean its like Rome is talking to the diddim ad well as the listener. My favorite line tho "I know you fellas'll die 4 the cutty, cuffy it, ride it x huffy it, beat it like putty x sippy cuppy it...but.." LMAO>>>> this album is just sauce...thats it. 11 Tracks of pimpin'. I'm a come clean I don't even skip, any songs rns. Thats unheard of. But don't take my word for it...listen to II tell me what U think. #TellMeEverything https://twitter.com/romefortune SMALLVVORLD http://smallvvorld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment