Monday, February 9, 2015

Lil Wayne // Sorry 4 The Wait II [mixtape]

Lil Wayne is back to beat up your fav rapper's riddims. I know I'm late with the post but uhhh #Sorry4TheWait (haaa haa) Released on YMCMB which is very important to note as of lately because it seems as if sides are being chosen right now. This tape came with so much drama along with it..makes it hard to just focus on the music on this joint. I like when wayne just beats the beat up x drop the headphones x walk out the studio so the engineer can mix it down and it sounds like thats exactly what he did. I'm a come all the way clean iWas tryin not to get caught up in this drama but damn can U imagine we would be living in the age of Lil Wayne suing Baby for not a milli but 55 milli (I'm on a roll lmao) fam...I'm just saying these 2 men have kissed and all dat B lmao let me chill but seriously tho...I can see Turn suing birdman for his 2 milli cause I knew 4 sho birdman wasnt paying noBODY no back royalties ya heard me so I could see that coming but daaag...this shit tricky outxchea...what next? I'm a lil afraid to ask. #Sorry4TheWait2. https://twitter.com/LilTunechi

No comments:

Post a Comment