Monday, October 24, 2011

The WeeknD..House of Balloons




Its not because I met Abel when he was git that I'm blogging about the new mania over "The Weeknd" its because his muzik is #WICKED! Even Drake knows it thats why he raped I'm on one from Weeknd's trust issues (i'll post it below too).. His sound is melow even if your not on Aderolls & a spliff I promise the melodies and singing are quite unique. I think you can tell by my posts I'm not the biggest R&B fan but H.O.B goes & the chix luv it so thats another plus for you guys. Its a 9 song EP that will surely have you wondering where can you get more. Did I mention that he also wrote 4 songs on Drakes new joint "Take Care" ($$$$$$) Anyway his official version of House Of Balloons is soon to come but until then...here ya go!

House Of Balloons tracklist & link below:

01 High For This
02 What You Need
03 House Of Balloons – Glass Table Girls
04 The Morning
05 Wicked Games
06 The Party & The After Party
07 Coming Down
08 Loft Music
09 The Knowing

http://www.mediafire.com/?4yvb2iy57570xf4
 

P.S.

Trust Issues...

http://www.hulkshare.com/p187o481g0ob


*your welcome*

No comments:

Post a Comment