Sunday, October 23, 2011

CSHOT presents "Fly with Me" 11.11.11




WORD UP! CSHOT is back again with a new mixtape LP "Fly with Me" 11.11.11...Yalll are really sleeping on CSHOT to this point & I think he's starting to take it personally. As an independent artist he's releasing muzik like he's on a major on some real shit. For some reason though he has promised us that "Fly with Me" is arguably his best work to date. Thats major considering I fuck w/ em all except for 1 *shrugs* but thats a great average if I do say so myself...hell I hate a lotta the rappers out now but who gives a s#it...right? He's got production from super producers "The Olympicks", Ribah on the Beat, Don Cannon, Supa Dups and the list continues...I hear there's even a gucci mane collabo which I wanna hear but I guess whenever he get around to sending it *taps feet waiting*

Anyway FLy With Me 11.11.11 on www.cshot.bandcamp.com and the singles are supposed to be in my inbox tomorrow so i'll post it when I get it! #SHOTTA

P.S. artwork looks dope!

No comments:

Post a Comment