Monday, May 14, 2018

Andre 3000 // Look Ma No Hands [audio]

Amazing Mothers Day dedication from 3stack$ was released by Erykah Badu yesterday & iWas enjoying Mother's Day w/ my queen & this really hit home. I'm blessed to have my Mother in my life still but many people so not I'm always aware of that pain & this pain was translated thru music. In 2 ACTS Me&My (Bury Your Parents) & #LMNH. The latter of the 2, the title of this work "Look Ma No Hands" is a 17 minute jazz solo. This music is Extremely touching. As light as ppl take the words in rap ..u know everybody just says whatever & moves on nowadays those are real words from 3stack$ real emotions from trauma of losing his parents on Me&My (Bury Your Parents) 💔 takes balls 2 B so vulnerable & talent to make it sound so criss. Respect 🎼 Forever Fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment