Monday, October 16, 2017

Doughboy Roc, Big Quis, HBK, June Taylor, Doughboy Clay // Money Aint A Thing [video]

RIP to Doughboy Roc. This video addresses some topics that need addressing in rap. This fake lifestyle that rappers tryna push is dumb wack. Nobody really cares about ballin' out like that its 2018. That was an era. Stuntin' is cool and all that but we just want the bag. In the verse Roc said he 28. Fam... he died at 37 & this video was released a week prior to his death is a hyundai truck. Now if I was in a Hyundai aint no way I'd be making a song called "Money Aint A Thing"...it would be more like "Doing Anything for the Money" or something like that. Why try to be something that obviously is not a true reflection of yourself. I know Roc was in Doughboyz Cashout & they're signed and was haven' but thats a long time ago...seem like Payroll still on but the rest of the members, I'm unclear about. I mean a lil embellishment is str8 I mean its hip hop but look at the jits winning out here they embrace their awkwardness and faults and that is the new cool shit. Trump in office money aint flowing like that so it would make sense to make music to reflect the times in my opinion but shit..what do iKnow? Directed x GMT ENTERTAINMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment