Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Outkast | Atliens [video]

On this day in 1996 @outkast released #ATLiens x I was a not even teen that just came for the 1st summer in ATL from Montego Bay , JA I told them how I wanted to rap x how I big them up crazy in Jamaica x they were goin crazy ..Andre said even though they recorded the LP here in ATL x NEw York but they are on the way to Jamaica to perform for the 1st time x said this was fate x signed my CD that I still have 2 this day. They gave a youte hope x made a fan 4 life!! #DF 4eva . Before I even saw the Dungeon face 2 face I felt as if I was DF... I'm blessed to know the man who illustrated the inside of this incredible cover : Vince Robinson. This was produced by Andre Benjamin x Antwan Patton for Earthtone Ideas, Inc. Big up to the legends Andre x Big Boi (Outkast). Directed x Michael Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment