Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DANNY BROWN....XXX








I've been listening to Black N Brown which I posted some past blogs ago & I just had to put yall up on game if you dont already know about Danny Brown which is the 1st time I got to hear him on a project by himself...his lyrics are #MAD & the production is ill. He's from Detroit & I believe the producers like Skywalker, Brandon Deshay & paul white R 2 I fuxx w/him (no homo) and I hope he get a shot @ mainstream success b4 he OD's (i joke..i joke...i kidd..i kiddd)

Check out XXX and let me know what you think dude is beastN & his style is so unique we need more carefree rappers < #SW^G



1. XXX (prod. Frank Dukes)
2. Die Like A Rockstar (prod. Skywlkr)
3. Pac Blood (prod. Brandun Deshay)
4. Radio Song (prod. Brandun Deshay)
5. Lie4 (prod. Skywlkr)
6. I Will (prod. Squadda Bambino)
7. Bruiser Brigade f. Dopehead (prod. Skywlkr)
8. Detroit187 f. Chip$ (prod. Nick Speed)
9. Monopoly (prod. Quelle)
10. Blunt After Blunt (prod. Skywlkr)
11. Outer Space (prod. Skywlkr)
12. Adderol Admiral (prod. Paul White)
13. DNA (prod. Frank Dukes)
14. Nosebleeds (prod. DJ HouseShoes)
15. Party All the Time (prod. Brandun Deshay)
16. EWNESW (prod. Quelle)
17. Fields (prod. Paul White)
18. Scrap or Die (prod. Paul White)
19. 30 (prod. Skywlkr)




http://www.sendspace.com/file/cgyuoh




His collab album with super producer Black Milk "Black N Brown" is out #NOW..plzzz support talented independent HIP HOP

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/black-and-brown/id473823389

No comments:

Post a Comment