Saturday, August 27, 2011

CURRENSY x WEEZY *Smoke Sumthin* rmx






Spitta & Weezy link for the rmx of Smoke Sumthin off previously posted "Verde Terrace"I might actually just put this in place of the original it sound #MAD...below Spitta spoke on how the collab came about...Im glad there was no bad blood between the two, I know they can make some dope "Hi Tunez"

So last time I was in the Chi, Lil Wayne was also in the chi… We chopped it bout funny ass old shit and serious new shit… Told him I was workin on #VerdeTerrace wit @DJDRAMA… Sent homie the “Elevators” instrumental… Broke my ankle a wk later… finally checked my email 2day and guess what??… See yall at 4:20. At 4:20 we drag another chair out to the #VerdeTerrace make a seat for my long lost homeboy…


http://hulkshare.com/2bmvkcy13kme


No comments:

Post a Comment