Saturday, July 30, 2011

CONSEQUENCE vs G.O.O.D MUSIC 0_0



OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you ever read any of my posts you would already know that I posted the signs of their family rift a long time ago. It hasn't been ummmm G.O.O.D over there for a while... But I really could not have forseen that this youte Cons is tryna take on the #ENTIRE camp single handedly starting off wit Ye & now Pusha T, Lil Sean, and get this I heard a Common shot is coming next and hell even his old mentor got a shot in this EXCLUSIVELY NEW dis track "Str8 N it Out" Q-TIP 0_0 (oh my gosh..oh my gosh) get it :-)..I never posted the "Plagurist Society" even that I thought was "CAAArAAZZYY" but Pusha T really threw the jab out there 1st on his Fear of God mixtape which I luv, then cons made "man purses" its been on ever since. I'll post all the diss tracks today tho b/c I like the lyrical warfare...even tho Conseqence maybe a bit "uneasy on the eyes" *pause* his rhymes are a good match for Push T b/c Cons gets busy!!! I'm a Clipse Pusha T fan from 19 how long but I fuck wit Consequence tough too from longtime so I'm slightly torn on this one but loving the lyrical war zed way! Fact is Thornton brothers hold more weight & combined I think they got way more $$$$$$$$$....I mean they get beats from Pharrel..you know his prices are more spaced out than the BBC logo& play cloths is in it's 4th year and doing quite well...None the less I need this right now it's G.o.O.D for hip hop in a way it's dying for me slowly as you can tell by my posts....But I always have reggae * kanye shrugs* Anyway check out the diss song I'm kinda hi so I don't feel like searching for the Pusha T until he responds on a TRACK not a radio interview. He did address to the listeners how and the host that "aint nobody checking for consequence"& some more stuff I'll post a link.....like cons said in his radio fire back call in to Dj Moondog...WGCi chicago while the day after Pusha T was there explaining to the people that he does write for Beyonce, Diddy & other major artists so he's definitely not a starving artist & someone who people are checking for. I think popularity wise was the big point b/c here in ATL damn near NO one could tell me 1 song by consequence but everybody here knows "GrindiN" & "Runaway" I hope you catch my drift...who do you think will prevail?

Hell even game is throwing another 300 barz type assault on Jay-Z, Lil Sean, Kreayshawn & some more people.. (kreayshawn tweeted "I don't even have a butterfly tattoo & i'm a female" lol *funny*, and that is funny I'll post that track also...R.E.D. album must be on the way I guess game gotta get his buzz up ??? Record heat wave this year and it's spilliN into the music Summer is getting hot yall! #SHOTTA

"plagurist society"
http://www.mediafire.com/?7em35u9vfsxo03i


"Str8 N it Out"
http://hulkshare.com/ioe9qq7skzyv

Pusha T "Dj Moondog" interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWcbeDEBQa8&feature=player_embedded

Consequence "Dj Moondog" interview
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh12b4TstPXq1Wno3R

Game "Uncle Otis" Jay-z diss
http://hulkshare.com/z32auwq1fqg1

No comments:

Post a Comment