Saturday, June 11, 2011

B SPRUNG A "LEAK"




In the age of technology we live in, security is at an all time "LOW" for albums its seems. I have a personal theory of how these get leaked but that's neither here or there. The fact is Beyonce's new album 4 leaked faster than the crack in the levees *yikes*. Everybody's listening and the reviews have been should I say less than stellar. I think it sounds #WICKED but what the f%ck do I know? Doesn't matter the team of B&J will make sure this is at the very least platinum regardless of how it sounds. I didn't spring the leak but what kind of journalist would I be without reporting the news?? Make sure you do go to the stores or iTunes and support if you like the music because I'm still buying it because I know B worked really hard on this record photos and music. Soooooooo Without further delay:

Beyonce 4:

Beyonce-1+1.mp3
Beyonce-I Care.mp3
Beyonce-I Miss You.mp3
Beyonce-Best Thing I Never Had.mp3
Beyonce-Party (ft Andre 3000).mp3
Beyonce-Rather Die Young.mp3
Beyonce-Start Over.mp3
Beyonce-Love On Top.mp3
Beyonce-Countdown.mp3
Beyonce-End Of Time.mp3
Beyonce-I Was Here.mp3
Beyonce-Run The World (Girls).mp3

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=wc9i4sfr

#SHOTTA

No comments:

Post a Comment