Thursday, November 19, 2009

LIL WAYNE - CARTER QD3 DOCUMENTARY FULL (EXCLUSIVE)

Damn baby! Yo know it's a recession when the state giving out time like it's the new H1 Flu out in this b#tch for real: 09 was real for everybody but this roll call of rappers is f@ckin crazy!
Big Up to Big Meech you were a big influence on the kid man nough luv and thanx for the game G you always in our hearts and thoughts king and Evil Twin for putting me down I'm waiting for you to come home fam! Shout out to Mystikal WTF when does this ni$ga jump! Big shouts to Cmurder hold ya head pimp natural life + 4 OHN!!Hold ya Head up Tru Life that's my dog right there and your brother 2! yall some soldiers for real! My man Max B (75 years c'mon)! TI is my folk for real, no blog talk it's almost over G soon come home! Lil Boosie got like 4 years for a probation violation? c'mon son he got like 7 kids on some real shit, Weezy going in for a calender he got like 4 kids...B.G gonna get some time, Messy Marv, Millz went in but he's back out... Twisted Black, Big Gee, Blu Davinci, all my BMF Family, hell Gucci got like a year for dirty piss too...(funny story my brejrin in MIA called me sayin Gucci performing on Thanksgiving you coming down? WOW! promoters are getting it how they live for real!!) I really hope Gucci don't think jail=records cause every time his record drop he get lock? His show money would be incredible and he would actually get to promote the muthafucka and get more sales but WTF do I know...
Hip Hop's gonna be super boring!

Anyway Wayne's tryna capitalize before he go in (literally) Toon got Young Money releasing same day as Rebirth his rock fused album like 12.15.09: this is gonna be interesting! I wonder if Young Money will crumble like dominoes when wayne's gone? I guess we'll see...
Anyway shout out to my affiliate Hustlafide he got this up 1st but QD3 did a remarkable job it made me actually watch all of it, it was really well put together...(I can't believe he recorded the swagger like us verse in the hotel in Amsterdam with a LV case of stacks to play wit and what like like 2 pints or more of lean in a Vitamin Water cup (OMG can you imagine the weed he was smoking). No wonder he has so many haters, he makes them feel poor just watching and that dude is living very MAJOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment