Friday, February 13, 2015

Drake // If You're Reading This Its Too Late [mixtape]

@Drake x Chelsea Handler tried to break the internet last night Chels hit us with the topless balcony pic which was overshadowed by this. 17-track project right b4 Valentine’s Day. I think its dope...@cshot releases #TellMeEverything on Valentines Day 2 (No.Love.Songs) this is gonna be a good weekend. No stranger to random releases, since Drake drops his singles, the same way but this maybe one of the earliest times we've ever heard a release from him? Featuring Travi$ Scott x PARTYNEXTDOOR x Lil Wayne, production from 40 (Noah) , the girl genius 6 representative Wondergurl, Boi- 1onda,PARTYNEXTDOOR, Vinylz + syk sense, Travi$ Scott x much more...stream x take a listen. B4 I even heard this I just wanna say : I miss my ex..fukk that bitch lmao http://www.sharebeast.com/vnvzir1za232

No comments:

Post a Comment