Friday, May 28, 2010


It has been a more than 5 day straight shootout since some Tivoli area Dudus soldiers bombed and shot up the nearby police station when word came down that the US sent for Christpher Coke aka Dudus to answer to federal charges by way of JCF and JDF. Currently there are over 44 civilian fatalities with over 37 more casualties and it seems only 4 weapons have been recovered? Excessive police and military force and foul play (such as burned bodies) are echoed by almost all residents!

Since Vivian Blake is dead the US needs another target and Dudus seems to be the bullseye but this shows the power of his influence and the power of the soldiers in his camp. I'm not sure how long he can stay on the run but he is in the prayers of many even though there has been much bloodshed on his behalf. This stand off will be spoken on the tongues of many for many generations to come and it's an incredible display of the strength of the poor and how we will stand up and FIGHT for what and whom we believe in! Nough respect and blessings TOPSHOTTA!
Word he escaped as Tivoli pounded by military might

Daraine Luton & Arthur Hall, Senior Staff Reporters

Christopher 'Dudus' Coke, the No. 1 target which sparked an unprecedented assault by the Jamaican army on Tivoli Gardens and other crime havens, is still missing, even as dozens of fatalities were reported from gunfights across Kingston in three days of intense urban warfare.

The operation, which was bolstered by police firepower, started at 10 o'clock Monday morning and splintered into major battles being waged in Woodford Park and Fletcher's Land as the Jamaican capital remained under siege.

"To our best information, he (Christopher 'Dudus' Coke) is still at large," acting Deputy Commissioner of Police Glenmore Hinds told journalists at a media briefing yesterday afternoon.

Hinds did not say if the police knew the whereabouts of Coke, who is wanted in the United States to answer gun and drugs charges.

"The security forces had previously encouraged the individual (Coke) to surrender himself and, in fact, made known the opportunity to surrender," National Security Minister Dwight Nelson told the media briefing.

He said the security forces were still determined to execute the arrest warrant on Coke who is facing possible extradition.

But unconfirmed reports yesterday were that Coke had slipped out of the west Kingston enclave of Tivoli Gardens on Monday while Jamaica Defence Force (JDF) soldiers were engaged in a massive firefight

with thugs manning barricades at entrances to the community.

Nelson said the JDF was greeted with gunfire when soldiers attempting to enter Tivoli were forced to defend themselves on a scale and magnitude which included heavy artillery.

Soldiers later told The Gleaner that they were engaged in a more than five-hour gun battle with the criminals.

One soldier was fatally shot during that battle while five others suffered gunshot wounds. Another soldier was injured in an undisclosed accident.

Several civilians were shot in that battle, with the earlier numbers being 26 killed and 25 injured. However, late yesterday, medical sources told The Gleaner that the civilian death toll had climbed to 44, with the number of injured moving to 37.

The deaths included two men reportedly found in a neighbouring community with tags on their bodies, indicating they had been shot for refusing to participate in the fight to defend Coke.

The police also reported that 211 civilians - including six women - had been detained, and a large number of firearms, ammunition, binoculars, army fatigues and ballistic vests seized.

However, the cops were unable to provide specific data on those seizures up to press time. They were also unable to say if the powerful Grizzly Big Boar rifle, which was reportedly in the hands of criminals in Tivoli, was among the weapons seized.

"We are still doing some searches and I do not want to go into the numbers," Hinds told journalists.

"There is a rifle that was seized and the persons on the ground said they could not describe it, but I would not want to say if this was the one," Hinds said.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010


This lady Diana is proof everyone should NOT have children!!! I don't really find that many things shocking but this is some F%CKD up s#it!!!! I'm no judge but I think this chick Diana should be facing some kind of prosecution or at least be deemed an unfit mother or something WTF, Ardi is only 2 years old thaT'S CRAZY he cant be his own parent? He's overweight and she lets him smoke cigarettes? She's killing him slowly the youte is at risk for heart failure, lung cancer and plethora of other diseases by like 10! Sadly I can't even say she's the #WORSTMOMEVER..SMH
Shocking Video: Toddler Smokes Two Packs a Day
Staff Writer
2:52 PM PDT, May 26, 2010

Barely old enough to walk, a little boy is making headlines around the world for his shocking bad habit.

The Sun Newspaper says, 2-year-old Ardi Rizal, of Indonesia, throws tantrums if he can't puff 40 cigarettes a day.

According to the Sun, the toddler got hooked after his dad gave him a cigarette at 18 months.

The boy's mother says, "He's totally addicted. If he doesn't get cigarettes, he gets angry and screams and batters his head against the wall. He tells me he feels dizzy and sick."

Ardi will smoke only one brand and his habit costs his parents nearly $5.00 a day in U.S. money.

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

Watch the video of Ardi smoking below: