Sunday, February 15, 2015

David Banner x Ernestine Johnson // Evil Knievil (uncensored) [video]

Wow!! The powerful first visual from the upcoming album, #theGodBox! *Dope* #ABannerVision A Mildly Impressed Production https://twitter.com/TheRealDavidBanner Download It! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/evil-knievil-feat.-ernestin/id934624959 Lyrics David Banner ft. Ernestine Johnson PRODUCED BY: SEIGE MONSTROCITY They gave us Obama like It was going to stop the fight Like it was going to stop the cause Folks are still scraping Trying to find them some socks and drawers And something to eat The IRS is coming so I'm back on these beats Barak pushed hope Reagan pushed dope Clinton pushed something down a young girl's throat Yes, and since we are talking about throats White folks, what do you know about ropes? Yes, what you know about trees And men swinging from them that look like me? How do you say that don't affect us? Tuskegee, how did you let them infect us? It's fear of the black semen Putting sage on the page to eradicate these demons This is for Tulsa Oklahoma, this is for Rosewood This is for Philly when the cops bombed the whole hood This is for Harlem when the pigs stop and frisk All my folks from the Congo tell Belgium suck a, suck a Boy wonder? Nope, I meant Dick Grayson I'm essential like the Moors were to the Masons The kush (AFRICA), the black push Aborigines I love you, take back the bush Oh, we are back on presidents George was so irrelevant But he did send the country to hell And a lot of black folks to jail If we are blind, that's fine, I'll spit it in braille Drop an F-bomb in cursive, put that whore in the mail P.O.s (POST OFFICES) they are about to shut down I was on my way to heaven then I stopped and turned around The government, yes, it did shut down I was on my way to heaven but I stopped and turned around for my people I'll try to never leave you This is a war against evil Knievil [Outro: Ernestine Johnson] Lifetime of pain You can't wash away these stains You can't soak me in a tub full of bleach And brighten the shadows you left on my past Or whiten those dark stones you placed on my path Where is the love? Mentally institutionalized by a nation plotting our demise Sicknesses is created for our numbers to be cut Love is like you're staring at us with your eyes wide shut Love? What love? Where are you? Category

No comments:

Post a Comment