Friday, July 1, 2011

DJ MAXTANNONE 'DUB MASTER"





Dj Maxtannone has been around for a minute crafting rmx projects such as Jaydiohead, Dub Kweli, and quite a few others as well it's almost too many for me to type. I'm faded on some granddaddy purp and listening to dub kweli which prompted me to make this post. I've been jammin the Mos Dub for a minute but had no idea he had all these other incredible works available on iTunes and on his www.maxtannone.com , I feel mad late but better late than never. If this slipped by me I figured it slipped by you also which brings me to my conclusion. I never liked twitter until this year and the fact that I met him through just mentioning my love for Most Dub in a tweet shows me how powerful twitter truly is to social networking. Check out Mos Dub and all his projects, they are all very much masterpieces so check them all out and support the talented Dj maxtannone! #SHOTTA

http://www.maxtannone.com/projects/mosdub/

No comments:

Post a Comment