Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fiend [Mr Intl Jones] // Cool Is In Session





Yo this joint is pretty #WICKED Fiend a.k.a International Jones is back again w/ another smoker #CLASSIC "Cool is in session" w/ some dope collabs of the usual suspects that you would expect from Mr. Jones...Curren$y, Smoke Dza etc... but I've been a fan since No Limit so whatever he spit on is pretty dope just by himself...It's #SMOKEDOUTSUNDAYS so light 1..b/c cool is now in session!

http://hulkshare.com/5b1d7sica9qq




Oh yeah I almost forgot I have another one for ya the Gucci Mane & Future collab "Free Bricks" damn Gucci been working...Ferrari Boyz produced almost entirely by southside is out like 8/6/11 I believe. Good to see someone I know making it since I've known Future since he was Meathead its kinda cool to see him really setting the streets on Fire right now w/ Rocko & his Free Bands movement...reminds me of the good ol Dungeon family dayz damn it was all good a minute ago *shrugs* Anyway below is Free Bricks link so check that out too! #SHOTTA


http://hulkshare.com/aiow67lxtns9

No comments:

Post a Comment