Friday, June 17, 2011

SUCCESS IS CERTAIN...






You gotta know that long paper really is coming in when you go from "Death is Certain" ...to "Success is Certain" pulling up to the bank in a bentley #WORD. Big up to Royce he's been #GRINDIN since the 90's, he deserves all the success #WHEW...(I feel tired just typing that) Like Dr.Dre said "still aint trippin, love to see young blacks getting money":/ Not too much of a drastic cover difference but..the message is clear. That dude got Hip Hop tatted on his neck, that takes dedication...I kinda dont have any song links yet but i'll put some up ASAP...I was just buggin when I saw this *sue me puto*

01. Second Place (feat. Method Man & Raekwon)[Prod. by DJ Premier]
02. I Ain’t Coming Down
03. Legendary (feat. Travis Barker) [Prod. by Eminem]
04. Security
05. On the Blvd. (feat. Adonis)
06. Where My Money At
07. I’ve Been Up
08. Merry Go Round (feat. Yelawolf)
09. Writer’s Block (feat. Eminem)
10. My Own Planet (feat. Joe Budden)
11. ER (feat. Kid Vishis)
12. Writer’s Block (Remix) (feat. 50 Cent)

No comments:

Post a Comment