Saturday, June 18, 2011

"PROMISE A PAYBACK TO YOU HENCHMAN"






#WHOA… Pac was right!!! On the eve of Tupac’s 40th birthday and after Jimmy Henchman named him as an informant in his recent plea of innocence letter for cocaine trafficking, imprisoned lifer and Henchman associate Dexter Isaac has come out via an exclusive letter of his own to AHH and said he was paid $2,500 by Henchman to rob Tupac in what resulted in him shooting the deceased the rapper in 1994 at Quad Studios. Isaac goes on to not only call the Czar Entertainement CEO a snitch himself but also insinuates that Henchman would flip on Puff who along with Henchman “come off all innocent-like” insinuating the Bad Boy impresario was also involved in something sinister and criminal. But what is even more interesting to me is that in his letter, Tupac’s alleged shooter refers to Biggie as a “friend” leaving one to wonder if Pac was #RIGHT saying Big knew he was being set up. This some 15 years later after everyone told this man he was "crazy", and "out of line" for his comments, saying he was dry snitchin. He wasn't snitchin he was right! This goes on to make me ask the people out there that can even remember this shooting, I was mad young but I remember, Do you still think Puffy didn't have his little dirty (money) involved? I can safely say that when they catch up w/ Jimmy, Puffy's name will come out...have fun in the sun for now Puffy b/c judgement soon come...

The fucked up part for me is I wanna see the chain...I sorta don't believe snitches doing 30 years but the chain would make me a believer *shrugs*

Check out the statement from Dexter above provided by AHH..looks official..thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment