Tuesday, February 5, 2019

21 Savage x J. Cole // a lot [video]

#Free21Savage this my shit rn 4r Dahi smoothed this mf out crazy. I'm sure by now U know that 21 Savage has been arrested by ICE & is scheduled to be deported after being revealed that he is actually born in the UK. The internet has lost its mind that young Savage isn't STR8 from Zone 6. As an immigrant from Jamaica myself str8 to The EastSide of Atlanta I his understand situation more than many other people. Only difference is I never hid the fact I'm Jamaican to assimilate. It's hard not to become engulfed in Atlanta's culture its so rich & dope makes U wanna be a Grazy baby too. Not mi pr say but I understand the ideology behind it. Never the less #Free21Savage & fuck ICE that man need to be back home in the 6. Produced x DJ Dahi. Directed x Aisultan Seitov. @21Savage

No comments:

Post a Comment