Friday, June 30, 2017

Jay-Z // 444 [LP]

Jesus...Hov just blew my mind *pause* too many jewels on this shit man from the intro to OJ..."Oj...like I'm not black I'm OJ...O.K." "Please don't die over the neighborhood your momma rent in.." I refuse to type all the teachings that Mr. Carter bestowed upon us..Respect to Jr. Gong, Frank Ocean & Gloria Carter the only features on this masterpiece. I will say the immaculate production of No.ID shines through the speakers...this is damn near flawless..10 tracks "fool gave us a million dollars worth a game for 9.99"...one verse from this man bout to fuck up the game ..& the stuntin' on the gram "U holdin the money to your ear..there's a disconnect we don't call that money over here." I'm done (all these quotes are from 1 song) smh >>>> I'm gonna take the link down so hurry up b/c really this should be purchased its worth it but I aint got Tidal..I'm sure U don't either..lmao...Jah know Jay "I didn't rip your shit off Tidal just to spite U.." just cool. Only gonna the link up for 44hrs then I'll replace it w/ the tidal link. Forever Fly >>>> U dunn know we just wanna spread Hip Hop...hip hop is alive. NYC stand up. Produced entered x No I.D. https://444.tidal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment