Saturday, May 20, 2017

Meek Mill // Ambitionz (DWMTM) [video]

Grrrrr this gimmie that feelin' ...Philly gutter flow Meek back on dis shit. Word. Directed x willKNOWS. Due to Meek Mill's sentence to three to six months behind bars, some questions surround his upcoming sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money -- namely, will it still be released on September 9, as scheduled? Thanks to a new snippet released on Wednesday (July 23), we hope that answer is yes. The clip, directed by willKNOWS, features Meek in the studio -- surrounded by a few people, including Senior VP of A&R Atlantic Records Dallas Martin -- rapping along as a new track plays back. Like the Philly native's 2011 hit "Tupac Back," this new song, which according to the video is called "Ambition," channels the late rapper. Over an interpolation of the piano from the 'Pac favorite "Ambitionz Az a Ridah," Meek raps about his come up. This is not to be confused with Wale's 2011 song "Ambition," which featured an excellent verse from Meek, as well as Rick Ross. And Rozay says that, despite the legal troubles, the disc is on the way. “His album is coming,” Ross told MTV News last week, addressing the issues that come with his artist currently being behind bars. “We ask that the fans and the media continue to support him and his music during this time. He’ll be home soon. ‘Dreams Are Worth More Than Money,’ and family is worth more than Everything. MMG FOR LIFE.” Dreams Worth More Than Money | Available Now http://smarturl.it/DWMTM Meek Mill - Ambitionz Lyrics [Hook] My ambition as a rider Yeah, it's my ambition as a rider Yeah, it's my ambition as a rider Hey, it's my ambition as a rider [Verse 1] Rolling, joking, smoking, thinking how I got here Loccin', loading toasters, pussy you was not there Holding, never folding, we was on the top tier Shackled to our ankles it was like a nightmare You ever wash out your drawers on the same water you shit? Doing your push ups right on the floor where you piss? Cellies with niggas that went to war with the strip? You got to rumble from night time down to the morning and shit I'm tryna tell them Forever label me felon Clutchin' that pistol, God made me rebellious Fuck with them niggas, teach you a lesson Fingers on triggers, meet Smith and Wesson I seen pussy niggas turn on me Throw the money let it burn on 'em If I feel like he a threat I put a bird on him And my young hittas will swerve on him [Hook] My ambition as a rider Oh, yeah, my ambition as a rider Oh, yeah, my ambition as a rider Oh, yeah, its my ambition as a rider [Verse 2] Money the root of evil, wait 'til them shooters see you Lurkin in Grand Marquises, scopin' on you, your people Made a movie with niggas, murder and you the sequel Bullets gon' riddle you, they gon' use tubes to feed you Momma gonna pull the plug Head big as Hey Arnold's is, full of blood Smell the death in the air when we pullin' up Bullets go B-B-BRRRR, fill 'em up Bloody murder hollow tips out the clip I repent when I murder opposites Pick and roll, stop and pick I reload, spin the corner, drop the shit And we leave no evidence for residents to grieve 'bout Them sluggies hit you nigga, breathe out And keep your eyes open 'til you start to wheeze out We wipe your mothafuckin' team out

No comments:

Post a Comment