Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Evidence // Throw It All Away [video]

Word...rainy day vibes w/ the weatherman >>> Produced x The Alchemist. Directed x Stephen Vanasco. Edited by Punit Dhesi. Rain by God Shot entirely on Leica SL: Lyrics: "I got some money I'm a blow it all today they say Michael don't throw it all away and my reply was there's more on the way when I said it I was walking in the rain "I did a show in Chicago on the first now I'm back in LA like Chicago and First no sun but I'll father this verse that's all I'm probably worth and I'm from sunny CA to rain on all of this earth Rainy terrain, receive the God sent messages we know the answer, but dance around what the question is what is it it's back to who's on first it's my dog it's his tail it's the chase it's the search it's the ignorance that causes all the bliss in my surroundings cause dealing with reality's like drawing out your boundaries and I refuse to be referred as less than a creative so catch me when I'm live in town as I've been demonstrating That I could find my greatness in the waking of my absence and absolutely kill it when they're dealing out these bad hands a player plays what a players dealt and carries baggage like conveyor belts and never fucking saves his wealth "I got some money I'm gonna blow it all today they say Michael don't throw it all away and my reply is there's more on the way when I said it I was walking in the rain "I write to alchemist cause others don't inspire me I got my people and they got my back entirely I kill with Iriscience on the side of me and by myself I lay em' out and iron out the irony What a long winding road it's been with no sign of slowing up around it's turns and bends how many have friends that ain't foes within dirty laundry in the wash, but them clothes don't spin I mean really, I kill two birds with one bullet the target's when I line it up The triggers when I pull it out the gate a bit late, but the champ is back I need a third hand to wear my rings and hold plaques I hit the track like the runners new hands high like a stick up killer Michael running jewels It's true, the eyes slanted my Fam rock the planet don't take fans for granted like the money is due "I got some money I'm a blow it all today they say Michael don't throw it all away and my reply was there's more on the way when I said it I was walking in the rain "I got some money I'm a blow it all today they say Michael don't throw it all away and my reply was there's more on the way when I said it I was walking in the rain" http://www.rhymesayers.com/evidence @evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment