Tuesday, April 14, 2015

NIKO IS // Chill Nye [mixtape]

GREAT PEOPLE PRESENTS: NIKO IS CHILL NYE "CHILL NYE"- released digitally April 7th 2012, Felt like I needed to have this up today. Niko IS : working. He's signed to Javotti Media Now just to update you on NIKO IS. Niko IS: I have been diligently at work on this album, attempting to create a sonically-appealing and versatile record for my fans to enjoy. "CHILL NYE" is a culmination of my life experiences at 23 years old, so I hope you appreciate and enjoy this project. - NIKOIS 1.Doobs of Hazard 2.Astral Projection 3.Dream Without Sleeping Feat William Jackmore 4.Tao and Zen 5.Willie Nelson 6.Daze of Joy 7.White or Dark (Produced by Metropolis Beats) 8.Lobby Featuring Neil Devon 9.Dinero 10.Busy Signal 11.Lawd a Mercy Featuring Andrew Floyd & Marlon Ponce (Produced by MQ) 12.Blah Blah Featuring Drago & Clayzon Dre 13.I Want Everything 14.ENJOYABOWL 15.Lost in Time Feat Norman Lamberty (Produced by MQ) 16.Topic of Discussion (Produced by Metropolis Beats) 17.The Living Theatre https://twitter.com//Nikkoishigh

No comments:

Post a Comment