Friday, March 20, 2015

Father // Who's Gonna Get Fucked First? [LP]

Awful Records own Father drops his new LP "Who's Gonna Fucked First?" produced entirely by "Dad" himself along w/ KCSP_. Filled with tales of "takin' trips" new bitches, nuff drugs x all the fuck shit possible whoooo *"Awful the new Dip set x I'm CAM" - Father Featuring Ethereal x Abra x Slug Christ x Stalin Majesty x Richposlim x Tommy Genasis riddims sound more polished to me like "Read her Lips" nice bounce w/ the wavy ambient sounds... Don't judge me but Abra "Gurl" is my shit fool ..."Slow Dance" too . I think the internets were buzzing' off the single "Spoil You Rotten" but I think the people R gonna fuck w/ father more once he release the visuals to these joints. Only thing this is missing is a few Archibald Slim 16's but its all G. https://twitter.com/father

No comments:

Post a Comment