Sunday, October 19, 2014

@OGMACO | "U Guessed It" [Live @ QUAD]

@ForeverFly_LLC footage of rising #ATL star @OGMaco performing (Live) @ Quad in Atlanta during #A3C . The show was hype Maco got the crowd hype despite a delay due to fire marshall saying the stage was @ capacity x nobody wanted to get off LMAO...Shot x @CSHOT this is only 1 of 3 videos that I'll put up. There were over 500 shows incredible #hiphop moments like Mystikal x KLC , Juvie, Jay Electronica rappin' on a fools shoulders, JLive DJing while rapping + much more. Almost every artist current as well as legends were in ATL for this event. I wasn't gonna post these but I saw one recap x it wasn't too hype so I figured why not? I have a gang a footage just not sure if anybody really wants to see it? If you wanna see the rest if you want me to. Leave a comment let me know something. Follow MACO: https://twitter.com/OGMACO #ForeverFly

No comments:

Post a Comment