Thursday, August 30, 2012

FoReVeRFLy TV RePoRT...sadLy CHRiS LiGHTy passes away

This fuckd me up today...The maN who created VioLator Records along with Mona ScoTT responsible for the career of TriBe Called Quest, Q_TiP, J-DiLLa, Busta RhyMes,50 cent & the groundbreaking ViTaMiN water deal and so much more sadly passed away in what appears to be a suicide in his Bronx apt...iLooked up him & the moves he made a lot...Similar to this wheN i met ShakiR Stewart he opened my eyes @ the hiT factory wheN i was only 17...to say they were both instrumental in my music industry knowledge would be an understatement. iTs truly a sad day for me. 1st shake now ChRis...iKNow neither of them trusted or were close enough to me to fully tell me all of the fuckry that goes on in the industry, but both did say "there is a lot we dont know about??" iWiLL probably never forget that or you R.I.P king!!

No comments:

Post a Comment